We all know that Visitor Management is vital to the safety and security of your clients or business- but if your Visitor Management system isn’t doing these 11 things, you may want to rethink your process.
- Visitor sign-in at an iPad kiosk- It’s a modern visitor management solution that gives your front desk a polished looked and professional feel. First impressions mean everything, and this is one stellar first impression without all of the desk clutter.
- Access control – Deny access by unwanted visitors by ensuring that your system allows you to identify individuals that shouldn’t be on the premises. Using pre-registration and identity verification, you always know who’s allowed in.
- ID scan – Eliminate manual entry, reduce user error, and increase front desk productivity and efficiency by simply scanning the code on the back of state-issued ID’s and simply let the software do the rest.
- Utilize Cloud Storage – Allow quick digital recall of reoccurring guest photos and information with encrypted cloud storage for easy reference.
- Gate control capability – Connect CSA360’s mobile software to your existing gate arm hardware to control the physical barrier component of the controlled visitor process
- Protect your company’s greatest assets- the people, locations, and ideas that make your business happen. Access CSA360’s Dashboard for a live view of all scheduled meetings, upcoming and active visitors, as well as host information.
- Take the guesswork out of compliance regulations with automated options for on-screen NDA forms, and other privacy documents.
- Notify employees of guest arrival using push notifications and email.
- Custom information collection- Customize your pre-registration forms to capture all of the information that your company requires.
- Easy one-touch export of data in CSV, Excel, or PDF formats.
- Take a photo and print visitor badges with one touch.
Are you ready to learn more about CSA360’s Visitor Management platform? Fill out the contact form below and one of our Security Experts will reach out to you shortly. Rather send an email? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.